You can easily restore all previous purchases.
If you are using an iPhone, iPad or iPod:
- From the Project Browser, tap the app settings symbol on the left lower corner to open the app settings.
- Swipe down to Purchase and tap the section.
- Tap the Restore Purchase button.
- You may have to enter your user credentials. Make sure to use the same user account you purchased the item originally.
- Once finished all purchases will be restored.
Even if you attempt to buy the feature again, you won’t be charged if you use the same iTunes account.
If you are using an Android device:
Google will restore all purchases automatically since all transactions are tied to your Google Account. Just make sure to log into your account with the same credentials you used when making the purchase.
- Close our app from the App Manager (may be called Apps on some devices)
- Go to your device Settings
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Google
- Make sure you're using the right account
- Synchronize the account
- Open app