If you want to transfer a single projects from the Free to the Pro version:
- To open the projects browser, tap Library at the top of the screen. If you don’t see Library at the top of the screen, tap
until it appears.
- Scroll the projects, then tap one to see project details.
- In the project details screen, tap the share symbol.
- Choose Project
- Tap the Pro version of the app. You may have to select More if you don't see the Pro version.
If you want to transfer all your projects from the Free to the Pro version:
If you are using an iPad, iPhone or iPod:
With the Files app, available in iOS11 or later, you can copy, move or delete projects. The Files app is very useful if you want to copy all or multiple projects at once to a new location.
- Open the Files app on your device.
- If you don’t see Stop Motion Studio, tap Locations > Edit.
- Slide to turn on Stop Motion Studio.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Stop Motion Studio location to see all your project files.
If you are using an Android device:
With the latest version of the app, you can copy, move or delete projects directly on the device file system. This is very useful if you want to copy all or multiple projects at once to a new location.
- Open a file explorer app on your device.
- Navigate to Android, Data folder.
- Move all project files from the data folder com.cateater.stopmotionstudio to com.cateater.stopmotionstudiopro.