Sometimes it takes a little bit longer to process a purchase. If you left the app already the feature will be enabled the next time you restart the app. You can also use the restore function to enable a feature:
If you are using an iPhone, iPad or iPod:
- From the Project Browser, tap the basket symbol with the pink background on the right upper corner to open the feature store.
- Tap the Restore button at the upper left of the screen.
- You may have to enter your AppStore user credentials. Make sure to use the same user account you purchased the item originally.
- Once finished all purchases will be restored
Even if you attempt to buy the feature again, you won’t be charged if you use the same iTunes account.
If you are using an Android device:
Google will restore all purchases automatically since all transactions are tied to your Google Account. Just make sure to log into your account with the same credentials you used when making the purchase.
- Close our app from the App Manager (may be called Apps on some devices)
- Go to your device Settings
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Google
- Make sure you're using the right account
- Synchronize the account
- Open app