- Check if there is an sd-card in the camera. Some cameras do require an sd-card in order to take pictures.
- Make sure to set the image format to JPEG only. Stop Motion Studio does not support RAW image capturing yet.
- Set the camera to AUTO mode.
- Set the camera lens to AUTO focus mode if applicable.
- Make sure to have the latest version of the app installed.
- Disable RAW only capture mode. Use single JPEG. You enable RAW later on.
If the doesn't work set the camera back to full manual mode: