Stop Motion Studio does work with most bluetooth remote devices.
Unfortunately there is no support from iOS or Android for any of those bluetooth shutter devices nor the volume button shutter use which it is based on. However we managed to get most of the bluetooth shutter work.
If the volume shutter or bluetooth shutter on your device is not working, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Check Your Device's Volume Settings:
- Make sure that the volume on your device is turned up and not on silent or in "Do Not Disturb" mode and set the volume about half way before starting the app.
2. App Settings:
- Check the app settings: Ensure that the remote shutter functionality is enabled. Go to the app settings look for Remote Shutter. Make sure is turned on.
3. Update the App:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Stop Motion Studio installed. Sometimes, updating the app can resolve bugs and compatibility issues.
4. Restart the App:
- Close the Stop Motion Studio app and reopen it. This can help clear any temporary glitches that may be affecting the volume shutter.
5. Restart Your Device:
- Sometimes, restarting your device can resolve issues with apps and their functionalities. Try turning your device off and then back on.
6. Alternative Shutter Options:
- If the volume shutter still doesn't work, you can use the on-screen shutter button or one of the alternative remote shutter options: